news

I'm deeply sorry, but I think that after the publication of the live album planned for Netlabel Day, Me In The Bath will enter into a long, very long sleep time.
I cancelled the preorder for the second release I planned for the event ; it won't be ready on time. Fortunately enough, no one ordered it. I don't know when I'll get back to work on this release.
My health is still quite bad, I haven't been able to record anything since a long time ago ; furthermore, I think I put too much suffering and pain in my music. All I hear when I listen to my recent songs is sickness, sadness, despair and pain. I'm so tired. I don't want to continue this way.
Many thanks go to all my fans and listeners, for the comments and cheers over these five years. But I need a break. A long one.
Artistically speaking, I think I'll put all this mess on stage for the live recording of the June 20 concert, with the support of Turm (Beatles II, Gorbie's Stuff) at the drums and Le morse des mers (Brainless On Line, Raving Lunatics, Jumping Stools) at the bass. It will be a definitive, strong and clear message to the world. Don't sleep on it.
Bye,
Shang

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire